5,600,571 Members 33,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Help

Tip us?

951manny
Old
(Last edited by 951manny; 26th December 2013 at 09:01 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Need Help

Hello as I am new I know :[ this is my first time coming here and learning how to unlock a htc evo vx I have followed a page u guys have but I couldn't post in it because of my post level I was wondering I get so close to the end where it takes me to a website to get token but says I cannot log in and It copied this with notepad after I hit key on my keyboard it takes me out and my phone stays on the debug mode :[ can u guys help me trying to connect this phone to my tmobile sim [ALSO EVREYTIME IT TAKES ME TO THE SITE IT SAYS PLEASE LOG IN TO TAMES ME TO HTCDEV please log in }

OKAY new updates let me explain I figure out about the token I needed to make a account never read that but figured it out I got my token I put it in the token folder how it wanted I hit yes and I waited my phone rebooted I put my card in and still says its locked I try redoing it again and it stays in buggin mode I need to restart the phone again but its not working like the first time I tried it any ideas? do I need to factory reset the phone again?

951manny
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 951manny View Post
Hello as I am new I know :[ this is my first time coming here and learning how to unlock a htc evo vx I have followed a page u guys have but I couldn't post in it because of my post level I was wondering I get so close to the end where it takes me to a website to get token but says I cannot log in and It copied this with notepad after I hit key on my keyboard it takes me out and my phone stays on the debug mode :[ can u guys help me trying to connect this phone to my tmobile sim [ALSO EVREYTIME IT TAKES ME TO THE SITE IT SAYS PLEASE LOG IN TO TAMES ME TO HTCDEV please log in }

OKAY new updates let me explain I figure out about the token I needed to make a account never read that but figured it out I got my token I put it in the token folder how it wanted I hit yes and I waited my phone rebooted I put my card in and still says its locked I try redoing it again and it stays in buggin mode I need to restart the phone again but its not working like the first time I tried it any ideas? do I need to factory reset the phone again?

AWWWW I feel like an idiot so I go into debug and I see my phone says unlocked I thought this would unlock my phone so I can use tmobile sims but this was to unlock it roms :[ I thought I wouldn't had to pay but I guess I will sorry guys if this was a waste of space on your forums but I learn something new :] thankx and hopefuly someday I can put some costums roms on my phone