5,600,123 Members 42,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Error rom update: FAILED (remote: not allowed)

Tip us?
 
johanliefers
Old
(Last edited by johanliefers; 21st December 2013 at 01:41 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Oct 2008
Exclamation [Q]Error rom update: FAILED (remote: not allowed)

I've been trying to update my phone to taktik for a few days now, but I can't flash the rom.
bootloader:
Code:
ACE PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-2.00.0027
MICROP-0438
RADIO 26.14.52.27
eMMC boot
Code:
C:\Users\Johan>fastboot devices
HT0BSRX00016    fastboot

C:\Users\Johan>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 2.00.0027
INFOversion-baseband: 26.14.52.27
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: 0438
INFOversion-main: 3.12.405.2
INFOserialno: HT0BSRX00016
INFOimei: 352668043966306
INFOproduct: ace
INFOplatform: HBOOT-7230
INFOmodelid: PD9810000
INFOcidnum: 11111111
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4138mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: off
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: 743ca94a
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
INFOregion-id: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.020s
What I tried:
Easy ace root tool:
Code:
your build version is 3.12.405.2

Your will reboot in fastboot again to continue the process
* server not running *

Obtaining Unlock Token

< waiting for device >
                              ... INFO[ERR] Command error !!!
OKAY [  0.008s]
finished. total time: 0.009s
adb fastboot flash
Code:
sending 'recovery' (4876 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.131s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 1.458s
When I try to go into recovery I get a red triangle.

I spend many hours trying to fix this en searched dozens of threads, but I can't find a solution.
 
Steam.
Old
(Last edited by Steam.; 21st December 2013 at 01:58 PM.)
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 1,022
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Skopje
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanliefers View Post
I've been trying to update my phone to taktik for a few days now, but I can't flash the rom.
bootloader:

I spend many hours trying to fix this en searched dozens of threads, but I can't find a solution.
Update your hboot to .0029 then unlock your bootloader via HTCDev site.Google for the hboot update.
EDIT: Just saw you're S-OFF.Just rename this zip to PD98IMG.zip, put it on your sdcard and boot to bootloader(not fastboot, the main menu of the bootloader)hit any button and it will ask for an update.Confirm, then reboot when it asks.In bootloader go to recovery, and select it.You should have CWM.
 
johanliefers
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steam. View Post
Update your hboot to .0029 then unlock your bootloader via HTCDev site.Google for the hboot update.
EDIT: Just saw you're S-OFF.Just rename this zip to PD98IMG.zip, put it on your sdcard and boot to bootloader(not fastboot, the main menu of the bootloader)hit any button and it will ask for an update.Confirm, then reboot when it asks.In bootloader go to recovery, and select it.You should have CWM.
Thanks a lot! It worked. I just put PD98IMG.zip on my sd, now I can get into recovery again.
 
matinesoft
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jun 2009
Default HTC DESIRE HD s-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanliefers View Post
Thanks a lot! It worked. I just put PD98IMG.zip on my sd, now I can get into recovery again.
what should i do?............................................... ......................................
Tags
error, failed (remote: not allowed), flash, info[err] command error
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes