XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 Purchase??

Tip us?

robmc826
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Note 3 Purchase??

I am really contemplating purchasing the note 3. I would like to purchase it from amazon as they have it for 179 right now. As opposed to the 299 through verizon. My only reservation about purchasiong from them is about getting a phone with problems. and have to deal with returns etc. If you purchase directly from verizon they are usually pretty good about replacing phones that have issues.

Does anyone have any experience with purchasing handsets through them?

Sangster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
New line of service? I just switched to Verizon and got the Note3 from as best buy for 149. I think it was 199 for existing line renewals.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kelsey Jones
Old
Thanks Meter 31
I've gotten ALL of my phones from amazon my note 2 my s4 and my note 3 no problems what so ever! Amazon is a respected and great place to buy phones and their 2 day free shipping is amazing. All of my phones lasted until time for new upgrade and I have never had any hardware problems with them what so ever.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

robmc826
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It is an existing line renewal?

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13145
Please use the sticky for this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466108
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe