XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Whuddup Homies!

Tip us?

Kellz370
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry Whuddup Homies!

New to the XDA community (sort of always followed forum and posts pertaining to my device) but figured I should pitch in more to help anyway I can. Anyhow will get caught of on the basics of flashing, kernels, roms, etc...so that I can unleash the potential on my device....

I've done several things to it.....Mainly put 4.3 leaked version and rooted it but it only made my mouth water....LMAO I want 4.3 Ditto ROM and must learn the ins and out as I have a Note 2 1317 model from AT&T. Look forward to convo'ing with ya peeps....Take Care Ya DIG!!!

diestarbucks
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellz370 View Post
New to the XDA community (sort of always followed forum and posts pertaining to my device) but figured I should pitch in more to help anyway I can. Anyhow will get caught of on the basics of flashing, kernels, roms, etc...so that I can unleash the potential on my device....

I've done several things to it.....Mainly put 4.3 leaked version and rooted it but it only made my mouth water....LMAO I want 4.3 Ditto ROM and must learn the ins and out as I have a Note 2 1317 model from AT&T. Look forward to convo'ing with ya peeps....Take Care Ya DIG!!!
Here you go, homie:

The "Say Hi" Thread.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe