XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Porting from xperia z

Tip us?

[Fenix]
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 367
Default Porting from xperia z

Hello guys ... with much regret I am seeing no development for this device even though now it was solved the problem of bootloader ... I do not consider myself an expert of Android, but I would love to give a hand perhaps realizing some porting from xperia z ... would it be possible?

P.S. Obviously I did not mean to offend anyone, put it in a hurry or cause any misunderstanding ... just let notary that although this is a great device, I expected more though, as always, the devs have done a great job

Inviato dal mio C6903 utilizzando Tapatalk

★My Work★
|Bootanimation Collection Xperia P/U/SOLA/GO|
|Bootanimation Collection Xperia Z1|

Quote:
★Phone★
Xperia P LT22i: Nemesis 6.3 Final + Honami MW HD V8 Ultimate
Xperia Z1 C6903: DooMKernel v14 + ★monxDIFIED★ Honam1Z (442.757)

My YouTube channel

funky0308
Old
(Last edited by funky0308; 26th December 2013 at 03:05 PM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4207

DONATE TO ME
It'll be, Z1 is still relatively new device...

I'm not happy because all great devs (the one that I know) bought Xperia Z and they won't buy Z1...

That doesn't necessarily means that they will not develop for Z1 but Z1 won't be their priority...

Few more things, we got 4.3 the other day and everything is still fresh so, just give devs time and you'll see how many ROMs and MODs you'll get.

Check Xperia S threads, device is from 2011/2012 and now, almost three years after there's bunch of software...

I found that important, when Sony say goodbye we have our great developers

You have great tutorial on line (on XDA) learn, ask and built something, help community...

We all started like that, try something simple, MOD theme or change few icons...
Some of us learned just the basics and some learned how to compile whole ROM.

You only need time...plenty of time to learn...and you'll see, it's not so hard to make/mod/build something.

And yeah...many apps from Xperia Z will work on Z1, porting isn't necessarily for every app.

Sent from my Z1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]