Need help with a boot animation

Tip us?

kapidanialmir
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post Need help with a boot animation

Hey everyone!
I have been studying with a method how to change my phone's boot animation and I made it! I made an custom boot animation by me for every phone but the problem is that my goal was to change the first boot animation. I have an haier w910 and I made a thread down there for a custom rom.YES! I did install it with success but the problem is that, the rom cost me too much. What does this mean? Ehh, really ? That rom change my PC media storage mod , I dont have all access'es like format my SD card or change the files , No! I can transfer files from PC to Phone and from Phone to PC but nevermind I will make another post for that problem. If you have any way to help me, leave a reply , or PM me!Anyway .. my real problem is that , I didn't change the first screen *boot animation and I really hate that screen , Its a logo of "QISDA" company or a logo I dont know , But I know that I really hate that :@ . I want ta change it , but dont know how , Or I did do wrong the Method of Boot animation or I dont really knwo .. Help me please . If you have any idea please reply me , Thank YOU

Akhtar Ali Jatt
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapidanialmir View Post
Hey everyone!
I have been studying with a method how to change my phone's boot animation and I made it! I made an custom boot animation by me for every phone but the problem is that my goal was to change the first boot animation. I have an haier w910 and I made a thread down there for a custom rom.YES! I did install it with success but the problem is that, the rom cost me too much. What does this mean? Ehh, really ? That rom change my PC media storage mod , I dont have all access'es like format my SD card or change the files , No! I can transfer files from PC to Phone and from Phone to PC but nevermind I will make another post for that problem. If you have any way to help me, leave a reply , or PM me!Anyway .. my real problem is that , I didn't change the first screen *boot animation and I really hate that screen , Its a logo of "QISDA" company or a logo I dont know , But I know that I really hate that :@ . I want ta change it , but dont know how , Or I did do wrong the Method of Boot animation or I dont really knwo .. Help me please . If you have any idea please reply me , Thank YOU
nice.....