5,594,564 Members 32,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint g2 wont get out of recovery.

Tip us?

evohog
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
Default Sprint g2 wont get out of recovery.

So im rooted and all was fine until i hit the update i kept getting in my pull down. After that it just went straight to my recovery, twrp. Hit reboot and it went straight back to recovery, tried a restore and straight back to recovery, did a full wipe and flashed my rom, hit reboot and straight back to recovery. Im lost on this one. No matter what i try it just keeps booting back to recovery. Anyone see this yet or have advice on how to fix this shiny new paperweight? I know im not all the way screwed since i can get to recovery but im just stumped on this one. Thanks for the help to whoever can enlighten me.
Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app
Moment,EVO 4G,EPIC 4G,NEXUS 4G,DDD-EVO,epic touch Amaze,Galaxy s2, galaxy nexus, s3, note, note 2, nexus 4, htc one x,HTC one, s4, nexus 5.

Xenovias
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by evohog View Post
So im rooted and all was fine until i hit the update i kept getting in my pull down. After that it just went straight to my recovery, twrp. Hit reboot and it went straight back to recovery, tried a restore and straight back to recovery, did a full wipe and flashed my rom, hit reboot and straight back to recovery. Im lost on this one. No matter what i try it just keeps booting back to recovery. Anyone see this yet or have advice on how to fix this shiny new paperweight? I know im not all the way screwed since i can get to recovery but im just stumped on this one. Thanks for the help to whoever can enlighten me.
This one ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Xenovias For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evohog
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
You sir are my hero, should and could have read more on my own so i thank you immensely. 100 thumbs up!!!!

Moment,EVO 4G,EPIC 4G,NEXUS 4G,DDD-EVO,epic touch Amaze,Galaxy s2, galaxy nexus, s3, note, note 2, nexus 4, htc one x,HTC one, s4, nexus 5.