5,597,313 Members 37,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help go back to stone from s-off GPE conversion

Tip us?

ayk07
Old
(Last edited by ayk07; 26th December 2013 at 04:02 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] help go back to stone from s-off GPE conversion

someone please help me, i did the full GPE conversion in september and all of a sudden for the past few days my phone screen wont turn on after i take it out of my pocket and sometimes restarts on its own. i reset the phone and still nothing. i want to know how can i turn my phone back to stock with s-on and the rest? i think i have to return my phone. as of right now its a gamble whether i can turn my phone on. i have the stock 531.11 downloaded but not sure how to go about it since my phone can shut off on me suddenly. i really don't know what to do. phone was great until it got the 4.4.2 ota, after that it started to act weird and got worse. weird thing is when i do root check it says the phone is not rooted. s-off though and i tried to change "unlocked" and get s-on so i can get it fixed under warranty but only thing i was able to do was to change it to "relocked" since the phone shuts itself down.

when the phone screen is off, i dont hear any phone rings if i call that phone from a different number, but my pc recognizes it when i connect it with the usb cable with the screen off.

ayk07
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayk07 View Post
someone please help me, i did the full GPE conversion in september and all of a sudden for the past few days my phone screen wont turn on after i take it out of my pocket and sometimes restarts on its own. i reset the phone and still nothing. i want to know how can i turn my phone back to stock with s-on and the rest? i think i have to return my phone. as of right now its a gamble whether i can turn my phone on. i have the stock 531.11 downloaded but not sure how to go about it since my phone can shut off on me suddenly. i really don't know what to do. phone was great until it got the 4.4.2 ota, after that it started to act weird and got worse. weird thing is when i do root check it says the phone is not rooted. s-off though and i tried to change "unlocked" and get s-on so i can get it fixed under warranty but only thing i was able to do was to change it to "relocked" since the phone shuts itself down.

when the phone screen is off, i dont hear any phone rings if i call that phone from a different number, but my pc recognizes it when i connect it with the usb cable with the screen off.
so last night i got the phone to work again and i woke up everything was good until i was transferring files to the phone from my pc and one file did not transfer and a message popped up on my pc to try again or cancel, i hit cancel and my phone screen turned off and would not power on until i had a flash light on it and pressed the power button. i really dont know what to do. in the off screen state, if i disconnected it from the usb it and connect it back my pc recognizes it and the folder opens up like it would normally.