XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 2 will not roam no matter what

Tip us?

ackaite
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Note 2 will not roam no matter what

Anyone have any ideas on why my note 2 will not roam it use to no problem and then I uodated to 4.3 and now it wont have another similar post but this one pertains to roaming so I went back to 4.1.3 and still wont can sprint disable roaming on thier end for my phone or push sonethi g to it becuase theu called the other day having problems with mt aorave telling me to turn off roaming and set it to cdma only but of course I didnt but ive changed the prl and still stuxk on sprint and also just bought roam control thinking maybe I can get somewhere bexuase where im at it will say I have 3-4 bars and as soon as I make or take a call it drops after 10-15 seconds and no service for a minite or two then the 3-4 bars come back up what I was wondering is if sprint can disavle roamong for my device on thier end ?? And if anyone has a clue how I can get my roaming back

ArchangelRenzoku
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Since I updated to 4.3, I also have issues getting my phone to roam. The only solution is to reboot and wait. Kills my battery doing all that dang scanning.

Luckily, the Roam Control guys have found a workaround for our Note 2's finally so I think I'm gonna finally root 4.3, say goodbye to Knox, and install it again. People seem to be getting it working using S4 settings.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1983743

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If what I've said helped or contributed in any way, you don't have to buy me anything... just hit the thanks button.

Stock MK4, Android 4.3 (w/ Knox) on my Samsung Galaxy Note II