5,595,067 Members 40,683 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What is the most stable 4.x ROM?

Tip us?

thebitjockey
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] What is the most stable 4.x ROM?

So I am going to pass this phone down to my kids. I have tried many different 4.x ROM over the past year or so but usually end up going back to CM 7 simply because it is the most stable. However, I am now seeing more new apps that do not support GB.

So, I want to put a 4.x ROM on the phone but want the one that is most stable on this device. What are your thoughts?

unqualified
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Have you tried the AOSPx ICS by SteppNasty (Stepp_aospX 1.0.0-MR2) ? I really haven't found any bugs with it. Seems pretty stable to me.

GronHog
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebitjockey View Post
So I am going to pass this phone down to my kids. I have tried many different 4.x ROM over the past year or so but usually end up going back to CM 7 simply because it is the most stable. However, I am now seeing more new apps that do not support GB.

So, I want to put a 4.x ROM on the phone but want the one that is most stable on this device. What are your thoughts?
Try vipertouch, you can run it with sense and has option during install for desense. Good all around daily driver

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda app-developers app

hdhthed
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm using 4.3.1 Carbon , stable, smooth, All is ok, just can not screenshot!

hat85
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebitjockey View Post

Sabsa Prime v15.0 | 4.0.4 has been the most stable rom for me.