5,600,919 Members 41,539 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]

Tip us?
 
MasterSajid
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default [Q]

Plzz help me with my galaxy note 10.1 GT- N8000

I need android 4.4 for it
I have found a post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550308
But its for GT-N8013....anyhow can I install the omni rom in my gtn8000
If possible please tell me
And if there is anyother way to do android 4.4 in my GT - N8000 plzzzzzz tell me
Im mad for gtn8000
Contact-mastersajid6@ymail.com
 
Fantassy123
Old
(Last edited by Fantassy123; 24th December 2013 at 02:21 PM.)
#2  
Fantassy123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 203
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSajid View Post
Plzz help me with my galaxy note 10.1 GT- N8000

I need android 4.4 for it
I have found a post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550308
But its for GT-N8013....anyhow can I install the omni rom in my gtn8000
If possible please tell me
And if there is anyother way to do android 4.4 in my GT - N8000 plzzzzzz tell me
Im mad for gtn8000
Contact-mastersajid6@ymail.com
You could Flash a Rom for a other device on yours but it could brick your device it's not recommend, you have to search a Rom made for your device.
Current phone : LG Google Nexus 5
Rom : Stock 4.4.2 (Not Rooted)

Still own : HTC Desire HD,LG Google Nexus 4
Rom : Taktik 4.4.2 R1,Calkulin's Nexus 4 v1.5 (4.4.2)

Tablet : Nexus 7 2013
Rom : Stock 4.4.2 (Not rooted)

Previous Device“s :
Samsung galaxy nexus
Samsung galaxy note II
Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 (Gave to my father)
Samsung galaxy S3 (Gave to my girlfriend )
Asus Transformer Pad TF300
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210

Click on Thanks if you appreciate my reply
The Following User Says Thank You to Fantassy123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MasterSajid
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantassy123 View Post
You could Flash a Rom for a other device on yours but it could brick your device it's not recommend, you have to search a Rom made for your device.
I have found the rom... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550308
But my question is
How to get multiscreen after root?? In gtn8000
And will the spen work after being rooted??
 
Fantassy123
Old
#4  
Fantassy123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 203
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSajid View Post
I have found the rom... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550308
But my question is
How to get multiscreen after root?? In gtn8000
And will the spen work after being rooted??
It depends on which rom you use.. Also if the developer made it possible but i guess they will do.
If you only root it with Stock ROM, it's just the same way.
Current phone : LG Google Nexus 5
Rom : Stock 4.4.2 (Not Rooted)

Still own : HTC Desire HD,LG Google Nexus 4
Rom : Taktik 4.4.2 R1,Calkulin's Nexus 4 v1.5 (4.4.2)

Tablet : Nexus 7 2013
Rom : Stock 4.4.2 (Not rooted)

Previous Device“s :
Samsung galaxy nexus
Samsung galaxy note II
Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 (Gave to my father)
Samsung galaxy S3 (Gave to my girlfriend )
Asus Transformer Pad TF300
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210

Click on Thanks if you appreciate my reply
The Following User Says Thank You to Fantassy123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MasterSajid
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantassy123 View Post
It depends on which rom you use.. Also if the developer made it possible but i guess they will do.
If you only root it with Stock ROM, it's just the same way.
Ya... but can u check that will multi screen and s pen work in this rom ?? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550308
 
Fantassy123
Old
#6  
Fantassy123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 203
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSajid View Post
Ya... but can u check that will multi screen and s pen work in this rom ?? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550308
Try it yourself, Make a Backup and flash the Omni-ROM, If the S-pen doesn't work or the Multiscreen and your not happy with it, Restore the backup.
Current phone : LG Google Nexus 5
Rom : Stock 4.4.2 (Not Rooted)

Still own : HTC Desire HD,LG Google Nexus 4
Rom : Taktik 4.4.2 R1,Calkulin's Nexus 4 v1.5 (4.4.2)

Tablet : Nexus 7 2013
Rom : Stock 4.4.2 (Not rooted)

Previous Device“s :
Samsung galaxy nexus
Samsung galaxy note II
Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 (Gave to my father)
Samsung galaxy S3 (Gave to my girlfriend )
Asus Transformer Pad TF300
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210

Click on Thanks if you appreciate my reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...