XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] VZW LG G2 VS980 Freezing/Rebooting on Wake

Tip us?

cisanta1029
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] VZW LG G2 VS980 Freezing/Rebooting on Wake

My VZW LG G2 is running CM11 nightlies (2013-12-23 at the moment), and have had this issue where the phone will freeze and reboot when I try to wake. It is random and does not matter which way I try to wake (knock knock or power button). The phone will get moody, freeze for about 10 seconds and reboot. I wouldn't mind this that much if this was a recognized error in the nightlies and was being worked on, but I have yet to find one topic addressing this issue. Is it just me???

mouf32
Old
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisanta1029 View Post
My VZW LG G2 is running CM11 nightlies (2013-12-23 at the moment), and have had this issue where the phone will freeze and reboot when I try to wake. It is random and does not matter which way I try to wake (knock knock or power button). The phone will get moody, freeze for about 10 seconds and reboot. I wouldn't mind this that much if this was a recognized error in the nightlies and was being worked on, but I have yet to find one topic addressing this issue. Is it just me???
Known issue... When everyone is talking about the SODs on the nightlies they are refering to this issue I believe.
Current:
VZW LG G2 - VS980
Nexus 7 (2012) - Grouper

Retired:
VZW Galaxy Nexus - i515
VZW Original Droid - A855
ASUS Transformer - TF300T

cisanta1029
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
OK awesome! For future reference, where can I find these topics?? I tried looking for this before I posted..