5,606,409 Members 33,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Huawei P6 PU06 - Not booting

Tip us?

bokchoi2020
Old
(Last edited by bokchoi2020; 21st December 2013 at 03:54 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Default [Q] Huawei P6 PU06 - Not booting

Hi guys,

I can get to recovery mode and the initial splash screen, but not into Android OS on my Huawei p6 U06.

I tried reflashing the rom via SD card with UPDATE.APP B111, but it still fails to boot and hangs on the splash screen.
Another weird thing is that my splash screen doesn't show the huawei logo but an android logo....
I tried to adb the phone but there are no suitable drivers for phones in recovery mode... only for USB developer mode...

Hopefully there is a fix to this.
Thanks guys.

bokchoi2020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Now I got to the screen "Android is updating... Starting apps..." but it has been taking over an hour. Is this normal or do you guys know what's wrong?

BluntP6
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokchoi2020 View Post
Now I got to the screen "Android is updating... Starting apps..." but it has been taking over an hour. Is this normal or do you guys know what's wrong?
I can say its not normal.

Try to download & flash another rom, and can you get to stock recovery? Try to wipe data & cache from there. Dont know if this works but at least try it
Huawei Ascend P6 | Quad Core 1.5GHz | 8GB | 2GB RAM
Cyanogenmod 10.1 by Surdu_Petru

_heisenberg
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Unmount SD and reboot into recovery, do a factory reset and insert SD. Reboot into recovery again and let it flash the New Rom. Then let it Boot and if the error still exists, unmoumt SD and do a reset. If this doesnt help, try flashing another stock Rom.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

bokchoi2020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
After trying B111, B118, B107, and B122 without success, the newly released B125 miraculously worked.

Everything works now. I just rooted my phone.

Thanks to all you guys for helping me out.