Kit Kat for sprint gs2 flashed to boost??

Search This thread

31ken31

Nov 7, 2010
New Port Richey, Florida
I'm between android devices and want to hopefully flash a Kit Kat build on my wife's gs2. I'm asking here being I've had to resort to a iPhone for the time being. Any info would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Deleted

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: beezie42

31ken31

Nov 7, 2010
New Port Richey, Florida
Have you even looked at the ROM thread

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Yeah I checked but this device is weird as you know and I wanted a bit of assistance not wise ass remarks. I'm new on this part of xda and with a flashed phone I know some roms don't work correctly. That's why I asked not to be lazy. Check my stats I do a lot of support for the one xl. And one thing I wouldn't do was post a link to a totally different device, someone with less common sense could brick with wrong info.

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Would u recommend wiping dalvik and cache? Or is it safe to just reboot into the stock rom?

If all you flash it the kernel, its safe to reboot without wiping anything. However, I would follow any and all directions given by the OP of any ROM or kernel you flash to the letter. Otherwise, you're asking for issues. This is a confusing device, and there are so many little nuances that need to be done just right to avoid problems.

If you take nothing else away from this post, remember this website www.rwilco12.com, it will save your device if you run into issues or just need anything for the device. Every ROM, kernel and modem leaked and/or released for this device by Samsung is on there and will return you to stock in a heartbeat.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Would u recommend wiping dalvik and cache? Or is it safe to just reboot into the stock rom?

If all you flash it the kernel, its safe to reboot without wiping anything. However, I would follow any and all directions given by the OP of any ROM or kernel you flash to the letter. Otherwise, you're asking for issues. This is a confusing device, and there are so many little nuances that need to be done just right to avoid problems.

If you take nothing else away from this post, remember this website www.rwilco12.com, it will save your device if you run into issues or just need anything for the device. Every ROM, kernel and modem leaked and/or released for this device by Samsung is on there and will return you to stock in a heartbeat.:good: