XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't enter to S/W Mode

Tip us?

ahmed26h
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Can't enter to S/W Mode

Hellow , i have a biiiiiiiig probleme which make me crazy , i can't enter to S/W Update mode o my LG 4X HD P880

i tried to hold vol - while plugging the usb , i removed the vbattery ,the phone vibrated but the screen always black , and no result ,

please Help me.

kessaras
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed26h View Post
Hellow , i have a biiiiiiiig probleme which make me crazy , i can't enter to S/W Update mode o my LG 4X HD P880

i tried to hold vol - while plugging the usb , i removed the vbattery ,the phone vibrated but the screen always black , and no result ,

please Help me.
the other method is to reboot and keep hitting the vol- . not hold.

LG Optimus x4 HD
-OmniRom
-iodak v8.5 kernel
Iphone 4s
-IOS 7
Desktop Operating system
-Ubuntu 13.10 x64

Dadovvv
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:

please Help me.
Just do same steps but with battery in.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ahmed26h
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default no result

thanx for all , but i tried the two solutions but no result , it always starts on LG logo and sometimes on LG Recovery

Rudjgaard
Old
Thanks Meter 484
Turn phone on,connect USB cable, hold power button and vol- until the screen flashes to turn off, RELEASE POWER BUTTON BUT KEEP HOLDING VOL- , if the phone vibrates you held power button too long, you can also select reboot from power menu and then start holding vol- without using power button
Xperia Active ST17i
Rom: ParanoidAndroid
Kernel: LupusJB

LG Optimus 4X HD
Rom: PACman
Kernel: MoKee

ahmed26h
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudjgaard View Post
Turn phone on,connect USB cable, hold power button and vol- until the screen flashes to turn off, RELEASE POWER BUTTON BUT KEEP HOLDING VOL- , if the phone vibrates you held power button too long, you can also select reboot from power menu and then start holding vol- without using power button
My Kg 4x HD is on Lg Recovery Mode , will it work ??

Dexxon
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:

please Help me.
Just to make sure: the other end of the cable is connected to a computer? (Sorry if this is a stupid question but you never know:sly
Trust me, I'm an engineer.