5,596,568 Members 40,863 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google Apps not working with CM11, help?

Tip us?

RandomAlec
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Google Apps not working with CM11, help?

I've spent the last two days trying to get Google Apps (at least the Play Store most importantly) to work on my TP again after I updated to CM11. I have the latest CM11 nightly installed with the latest (supposedly) working gapps.zip but I haven't been able to get things working.

Surprisingly, I haven't found any specific solution to my issue (Play Store crashes on launch, Google+ application loops on cannot connect pop up, etc).

Can someone tell me on how to proceed to solve such issues?

I feel like my last chance at trying to solve this is just going back to 10.2, help?

guxu
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAlec View Post
I've spent the last two days trying to get Google Apps (at least the Play Store most importantly) to work on my TP again after I updated to CM11. I have the latest CM11 nightly installed with the latest (supposedly) working gapps.zip but I haven't been able to get things working.

Surprisingly, I haven't found any specific solution to my issue (Play Store crashes on launch, Google+ application loops on cannot connect pop up, etc).

Can someone tell me on how to proceed to solve such issues?

I feel like my last chance at trying to solve this is just going back to 10.2, help?
I would use ACMEuninstaller to clean everything. Then flash the CM11 again.