[Q] Stuck in bootloop HTC One m7

Tip us?

mike52637
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Stuck in bootloop HTC One m7

Hi to all ill jump strait in,
last night i attempted to root my phone as i have many of my other android phones in the past including a previously owned htc one however it all went pear shaped when using TWRP recovery which was a first (used to use cwm)

essentially i have wiped everything from the phone including the rom zip file i was going to install and the backup i created before doing so. i have spent about 7hours both yesterday evening and today trying to get my phone working again but because i cant find an RUU for my phone and i cant transfer a Rom to it thanks to adb not being able to see my phone i am at a loss, i have browsed my of the threads on xda to fix my adb but everything i try does not work and right now i want to cry just looking at my phone sitting infront of me unusable .

I dont have a great deal of knowledge when i comes to adb so its entirly possible that its an easy fix and im just an idiot who overlooked somthing simple.

PS soryy to create yet another thread on this topic but i am truly lost at what to do and no one elses fixes seem to work for me so this is my last resort
many thanks for any help in advance

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7047

DONATE TO ME
3.04.651.2 RUU
3.05.651.5 RUU
A little searching in Sprint Android Development you would have found both

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]