5,603,981 Members 43,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help, on the way the SMS is set on the LG G2 F320L.

Tip us?

love_sandi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help, on the way the SMS is set on the LG G2 F320L.

I have the lg g2 f320l, the Korean version. I use Go SMS app for messaging, and when I tried to restore my messages it separates them into two different conversations. One is for outgoing messages and the other is incoming. Also, if I click on the conversation the messages will stay in that conversation however if I choose write new message it starts a new conversation. Is there a way to fix that because I find it annoying, but I love my phone.

elzero26
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by love_sandi View Post
I have the lg g2 f320l, the Korean version. I use Go SMS app for messaging, and when I tried to restore my messages it separates them into two different conversations. One is for outgoing messages and the other is incoming. Also, if I click on the conversation the messages will stay in that conversation however if I choose write new message it starts a new conversation. Is there a way to fix that because I find it annoying, but I love my phone.
off topic. What carrier do you use? i was think of buying this version of the lgg2 and use it on tmobile?

love_sandi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by elzero26 View Post
off topic. What carrier do you use? i was think of buying this version of the lgg2 and use it on tmobile?
Not a problem. I use att and was working fine until they found out I had the unlimted data but I am fixing to work on that. I don't know about T mobile I iffy about switching carriers since T mobile signal where i am at isn't the best :/. But i am trying net10 on my old samsung s3 mini and its okay as of now.