Tip us?

enacheionut1991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Urgent problem with Wi-fi after 4.3 manual update

Hello guys,

This is my first post here so don't be so harsh

Ok, to be quick, i've updated my Note 2 International Version manually with 4.3.
The phone was already rooted before the update, so i did't make an update via Kies. I've done it with ODIN

You can find attached all the details like firmware and so on.

My phone details:

Baseband: N7100XXUEMJ5
Kernel Version: 3.0.31-2099172
Build Number: JSS15J.N7100XXUEML3

After the update, i received the "Emergency call only" error. and i have fixed it by flashing my modem and kernel via RomManager.

But now i have another big problem. I cannot activate Wifi. When i click on it, it doesnt do anything, not even giving me that green sign. NOTHING

I've searched all the forums but nothing seems to be a little bit more specific. Only gibberish.

Can anybody please tell me what to do? (Should i reset to the factory settings? but i really want to keep my data)

Please help!!!

raiohe4d
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by enacheionut1991 View Post
Hello guys,

This is my first post here so don't be so harsh

Ok, to be quick, i've updated my Note 2 International Version manually with 4.3.
The phone was already rooted before the update, so i did't make an update via Kies. I've done it with ODIN

You can find attached all the details like firmware and so on.

My phone details:

Baseband: N7100XXUEMJ5
Kernel Version: 3.0.31-2099172
Build Number: JSS15J.N7100XXUEML3

After the update, i received the "Emergency call only" error. and i have fixed it by flashing my modem and kernel via RomManager.

But now i have another big problem. I cannot activate Wifi. When i click on it, it doesnt do anything, not even giving me that green sign. NOTHING

I've searched all the forums but nothing seems to be a little bit more specific. Only gibberish.

Can anybody please tell me what to do? (Should i reset to the factory settings? but i really want to keep my data)

Please help!!!
heyy man you can solved this? i have the sme problem the ****ing wifi doesnt work and the fix dont work

enacheionut1991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiohe4d View Post
heyy man you can solved this? i have the sme problem the ****ing wifi doesnt work and the fix dont work
I didn't manage to fix it DAMN. I've installed CyanogenMOD instead. fck

AhmedKhaledAK
Old
(Last edited by AhmedKhaledAK; 27th December 2013 at 12:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
My Solution In My Post .. Here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...15&postcount=1