XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

dead tablet help

Tip us?

maur1c10
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Unhappy dead tablet help

i had this tablet and after trying to recover it with phoenix card i bricked it, it just doesnt turn on any more
the tablet is an irulu al101, aka flytouch 8 and many more
it has a a10 processor, model number is BC1003, it has android 4.0.,3
ive tried with different software like phoenix card wich seem to be fine but after doing the process on the tablet its still dead, ive also tried with livesuit but in this case the pc doesnt recognize it

epicboy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Did you try turning it on and off again?
The Following User Says Thank You to epicboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maur1c10
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicboy View Post
Did you try turning it on and off again?
i did it doesnt turn on any more, not even with the charger connected i cant use any software that involves connect it to the pc either because it doesnt detect it, i dont think its the battery because i had it pluged in for a while before this happened

epicboy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Have you tried to restore stock firmware from download mode. Using software like odin?
The Following User Says Thank You to epicboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maur1c10
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
i was using phoenix card thats the software name, now its working again i was using the wrong firmware but i found the right one and its working fine, thanks for your help epicboy