Pulling system.ext4.win from TWRP

Tip us?

Yves Laroche
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Pulling system.ext4.win from TWRP

Hi all,

I've found that the file system.ext4.win can have a different size when saved to a subfolder when compare to the folder /storage/emulated/0/TWRP/BACKUPS. Here I'm talking about the Create Nandroid Backup feature. It seems that the pulling process don't work well or at least don't really compare the saved files. Sometime, the pulling process only retreive 9 files instead of 11. I'm using the latest 1.7.9 version.

BTW, I can retreive all files from my Nexus 4 via an FTP client (FileZilla) and all files are exactly the same size.

Thanks,
Yves

Yves Laroche
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Laroche View Post
Hi all,

I've found that the file system.ext4.win can have a different size when saved to a subfolder when compare to the folder /storage/emulated/0/TWRP/BACKUPS. Here I'm talking about the Create Nandroid Backup feature. It seems that the pulling process don't work well or at least don't really compare the saved files. Sometime, the pulling process only retreive 9 files instead of 11. I'm using the latest 1.7.9 version.

BTW, I can retreive all files from my Nexus 4 via an FTP client (FileZilla) and all files are exactly the same size.

Thanks,
Yves

Installed the latest version 1.8.0 but got the same problem. Only nine files were pulled instead of eleven. Using FileZilla FTP client retrieve eleven files from the phone.