4.2.2 Update & Root/Rom Question
I have an HTC DNA running the following:
Android Version: 4.1.1
HTC Sense Version: 4+
Software Number: 2.06.605.1 710RD
Baseband Version: 1.01.04.0308
*Please note, I use T-Mobile when reading this.
1. Is there any way to update to 4.2.2 without rooting? I do not have an active Verizon sim, as I am on T-Mobile.
2. If I root my phone, and add a ROM, can I still use my T-Mobile sim? Will I lose any features? Will I have to re-add the T-Mobile API Settings?
3. Do I need to be S-Off to add a ROM or can I just Unlock Bootloader/Root w S-ON and add ROM?
4. Will I lose the 'Beats By Dre' Software if I use a ROM?
5. Will moonshine do S-Off and Unlock bootloader or just s-off? Can i load a rom right after using moonshine only?