XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] cant flash thunder rom

Tip us?

ellie_idols
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] cant flash thunder rom

mate, do you have any trouble flashing thunder custom rom for galaxy S4 (I9500) ? because i did, i try to flash that rom for 2.0 and 2.1 version over cwm 6.0.0.4.5 but it always says " E: cant open sdcard lunux os.zip (bad) installing aborted". this never happen if i flash other custom rom for galaxy s4 i9500, any solution?

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1463

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie_idols View Post
mate, do you have any trouble flashing thunder custom rom for galaxy S4 (I9500) ? because i did, i try to flash that rom for 2.0 and 2.1 version over cwm 6.0.0.4.5 but it always says " E: cant open sdcard lunux os.zip (bad) installing aborted". this never happen if i flash other custom rom for galaxy s4 i9500, any solution?
Make sure the file you download is not corrupt and please check if the file has the right MD5hash numbers.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"

ellie_idols
Old
(Last edited by ellie_idols; 27th December 2013 at 01:52 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Make sure the file you download is not corrupt and please check if the file has the right MD5hash numbers.
how i check the MD5hash number is the right one? and if that not the right number, how do i solve it? sorry i newbie in this kind of things

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1463

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie_idols View Post
how i check the MD5hash number is the right one? and if that not the right number, how do i solve it? sorry i newbie in this kind of things
Hello again , well i use a root explorer to check the md5hash ,and try to redownload the file, maybe when you were downloading the file suddenly the connection got interrupted have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ellie_idols
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Hello again , well i use a root explorer to check the md5hash ,and try to redownload the file, maybe when you were downloading the file suddenly the connection got interrupted have a nice day.
thanks mate, will try it,