XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]

Tip us?

erycauti
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]

I have a galaxi nexus, I proceeded by setting the phone to the installation of 11 cm. It appears the face of cyano with the wheel turning, grinding a bit 'then turns off. I attached the battery charger. What should I do? Sorry for my english

wilbigdaddy2000
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Default Rooted

I have a Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N rooted with Cydiaimpactor and I dont think a recovery mod installed. In recovery at the top it says android stock recovery and I want to install clockwork mod or teamwin modrecovery. I tried clockwork with Odin but it keeps failing. Could someone help me with this cause I have some apps I want to really try but this is holding me back from using ROM toolbox. If I have one of these already installed then how can I tell?

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 2754
Quote:
Originally Posted by erycauti View Post
I have a galaxi nexus, I proceeded by setting the phone to the installation of 11 cm. It appears the face of cyano with the wheel turning, grinding a bit 'then turns off. I attached the battery charger. What should I do? Sorry for my english
Do factory reset and wipe cache and dalvik cache.

If not working, downlaod stock firmware and flash it with Odin.

LeftyGR
Old
Thanks Meter 304
Did you happen to try flashing clockwork with rom manager from the play store?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tta.rommanager

♢NoteIII♢
I will not appologize for art.
Galaxy Note 3

The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wilbigdaddy2000
Old
(Last edited by wilbigdaddy2000; 20th December 2013 at 07:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
No. Dont know how. I'll try now............. Upon looking I can't see my phone on the list of compatible ROMs for CWM. I hear that cwm works on my phone but dont know how to I stall. Don't wanna brick again. Tried with original. And got stuck on startup screen.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using xda app-developers app

LeftyGR
Old
(Last edited by LeftyGR; 20th December 2013 at 08:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 304
It's not the ROM that needs to be compatible, it's the device. Below is a link of the entire list of devices that are compatible with the clockwork recovery

http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

And this is the link of the entire list of compatible devices twrp.

http://teamw.in/twrp_view_all_devices

If your device is not on either of these lists , that means it is not officially supported. Does not mean it is not available. A developer may have compiled a copy specifically for your device. In which case, if you look at the "Original Android development" forums for your device it would be there. If you cannot find it there, it probably does not exist.

♢NoteIII♢
I will not appologize for art.
Galaxy Note 3

wilbigdaddy2000
Old
Thanks Meter 19
OK bro, took me some time but found and flashed CWM to my Samsung galaxy exhibit t599n. Now my dilemma is that when I try to flash recovery I loop back to CWM recovery screen. Tried to install Cerberus from Rom Manager and used the in app flash tool. It installed and when I clicked reboot. It just kept going to the recovery screen. Thanks too for the advice earlier. That really helped. Now, please help me to avoid this looping. I think I may be doing something wrong or leaving out something.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using xda app-developers app