5,594,564 Members 33,224 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My Live With Walkman is frozen at sony black screen, without vol- button!

Tip us?

fliperama
Old
(Last edited by fliperama; 26th December 2013 at 06:14 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation My Live With Walkman is frozen at sony black screen, without vol- button!

Hello, My lww had a hard brick after I invent installing the ROM Delicious Sandwich, I was trying to resurrect it, did exit the boot screen, and was having one bootlooping. And my idea was to try to install another ROM on it, trying to fix and be able to use it normally. But he was discharged and connected to the PC, and in the middle of the installation the wireless energy unintentionally disconnected him and hung up, clearing the forced installation! When I reboot and try to access the CWM, now no longer goes out of the boot screen SONY.

My device is:
- wt19i
- Locked Bootloader
- ROM that happened was that bug: Pureness V5

WHAT TO DO!? I NEED HELP!

Sorry my english

RaphaelHam
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Why not try to flash via flashtool?

mihahn
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2035
It's not hardbricked. It's just a normal softbrick

Download a stock ftf for your device and flash it in flashmode using flashtool. It should work well then

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.4

Devices/Links/Information:

Device:Google Nexus 4 8gb
ROM:Stock Android 4.3 [JWR66V]

Device:Google Nexus 7 32gb
ROM:Stock Android 4.4 [KRT16O]

Device:Xperia Mini Pro SK17i
ROM: Super Jelly Bean 6.0
Kernel:nAa 2.6 [CWM]

Device:Raspberry Pi Model B

For a Rooting Guide for xperia 2011 devices, click me! | To unlock the Bootloader, click me! | How to install a custom kernel/rom? Click me | Super Jelly Bean 6.0 for xperia mdpi
The Following User Says Thank You to mihahn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Koloses
Old
Thanks Meter 380

DONATE TO ME
You can't hard brick device with unwritable bootloader (xperias). It's simply not possible, cause you can always enter flash mode for locked devices and fastboot for unlocked ones.
The Following User Says Thank You to Koloses For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fliperama
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hi Guys, i had a little problem during the flash. 1ºst, sorry for my poor english... :/ I'll start a course in 2014 =D
Ok, i can't boot my phone, cause i damaged my vol- button :/ There's a way using test points to boot into flash mode? The phone are frozen at sony black screen.
I don't know any other way using other methods.
I had diassembled the phone and i used a clip to "make contact" (I don't no how to say it in english).
Please, sorry for my poor english...

kks111
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Smile hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliperama View Post
Hi Guys, i had a little problem during the flash. 1ºst, sorry for my poor english... :/ I'll start a course in 2014 =D
Ok, i can't boot my phone, cause i damaged my vol- button :/ There's a way using test points to boot into flash mode? The phone are frozen at sony black screen.
I don't know any other way using other methods.
I had diassembled the phone and i used a clip to "make contact" (I don't no how to say it in english).
Please, sorry for my poor english...
i help you flashing with testpoint..... pm me
The Following User Says Thank You to kks111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]