XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

xx015 baseband

Tip us?

Blake Blader
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 237
Exclamation xx015 baseband

Does anyone have the XX015 baseband flashable thru flashtool? I have found some but with dead links.
Moreover, i got stucked on nAa 14 animation, (unlocked bootloader, reflashed stock, reflashed naa kernel, etc but nothing worked)

I was thinking this was someting to do with the baseband since when i get backed to stock (flashed thru flashtool) its still xx006
Am I right? or any suggestion. im not familiar with the phone so i need some help.

"What doesn't defeat me makes me stronger, what defeats me makes me even stronger, what defeats me fatally defeats me, but what defeats me don't exist"
-AldrinMar

vineeth15
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default baseband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Blader View Post
Does anyone have the XX015 baseband flashable thru flashtool? I have found some but with dead links.
Moreover, i got stucked on nAa 14 animation, (unlocked bootloader, reflashed stock, reflashed naa kernel, etc but nothing worked)

I was thinking this was someting to do with the baseband since when i get backed to stock (flashed thru flashtool) its still xx006
Am I right? or any suggestion. im not familiar with the phone so i need some help.
Here is the baseband link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/67...aseband_015.7z
DEVICE: Micromax canvas 2
Rom: Choosen by i...Me....and....MySeLf...

If I HELPED YOU JUST PRESS THANKS....
The Following User Says Thank You to vineeth15 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]