XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] please help me e-975

Tip us?

zbutlr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] please help me e-975

10 days ago i installed freegee.After the installation when i reboot my phone it gave me a cernel crash.I tried to recover with kdz and all the other tools from lg but l got a flle extract error.After that i tried to recover using custom rom.I installed using adb, CM 10.2 stable version.I managed to get through but now my sim card is not detected i dont have network or wifi and my imei is not recognised.I tried again to install original firmware but again file extract error.I gave the phone to lg representative he told me that can not be fixed easily h and je kas to change something in hardware with cost up to 400...
Please help me i am desperate

sunyakram
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbutlr View Post
10 days ago i installed freegee.After the installation when i reboot my phone it gave me a cernel crash.I tried to recover with kdz and all the other tools from lg but l got a flle extract error.After that i tried to recover using custom rom.I installed using adb, CM 10.2 stable version.I managed to get through but now my sim card is not detected i dont have network or wifi and my imei is not recognised.I tried again to install original firmware but again file extract error.I gave the phone to lg representative he told me that can not be fixed easily h and je kas to change something in hardware with cost up to 400...
Me too Got same error when trying to convert my f180 to e975, but my problem is solved with kdz,are you have your efs backup?
give me one thanks coz you have 8
best battery saver greenifyroot

atifsh
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Why you guys always super fast to visit repair....
You obviously flashed kdz not meant for your device thus changed the baseband. No baseband=no network, no imei.
Should have read new tool for large kdz.

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

dalmm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I did this..download mode->install kdz->root device->free gee,install cwm..new version works
This is tutorial to install kdz
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2388440

[GUIDE] Flashing Original Firmwares >1GB / Unbrick Procedure (UPDATED 07/12/13)

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

zbutlr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Still nothing happens..
I month later still have no phone...
Any other suggestions??

sunyakram
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote: