[Q] 2 cwm on my phone

Tip us?

Adunk Thok
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] 2 cwm on my phone

hi all , sorry for my bad english

first i flash my phone p765 to firmware open euro v20h to unlock boat loader and everything is running normally , I have checked boatloader from the dial pad and there have been told that I have unlocked boatloader .

then I flash back to my country idn firmware v20b , then I check the boat loader back and re- locked status . I repeat unlock boat loader and install cwm as before in the fw 20b idn but that did not work

then i tried to install cwm with lgpwn.apk but I could not install super su ( su binnari not found ) .
finally i installed the cwm from menu supersu install zip from sd card and it worked .

but after I tried to flash a custom room turned out that I put the zip file is not readable on which I installed cwm through ubl process , and am amazed that I have two versions of cwm on my cell phone which is the first of the ubl cwm ( support touch screen) and the lgpwn.apk second cwm ( not support touch screen) and zip files can be seen in this cwm but I can not install cusrom from there

my question
1 . if I could unlock boatloader in position 20b fw idn ( previously I had do it in europe fw v 20h )
2 . how do I uninstall cwm lgpwn.apk ( which does not support touch screen) while I did not find lgpwn.apk in my application list .

please help me to resolve this problem

YashdSaraf
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adunk Thok View Post

first i flash my phone p765 to firmware open euro v20h to unlock boat loader and everything is running normally , I have checked boatloader from the dial pad and there have been told that I have unlocked boatloader .

then I flash back to my country idn firmware v20b , then I check the boat loader back and re- locked status . I repeat unlock boat loader and install cwm as before in the fw 20b idn but that did not work

then i tried to install cwm with lgpwn.apk but I could not install super su ( su binnari not found ) .
finally i installed the cwm from menu supersu install zip from sd card and it worked .

but after I tried to flash a custom room turned out that I put the zip file is not readable on which I installed cwm through ubl process , and am amazed that I have two versions of cwm on my cell phone which is the first of the ubl cwm ( support touch screen) and the lgpwn.apk second cwm ( not support touch screen) and zip files can be seen in this cwm but I can not install cusrom from there

my question
1 . if I could unlock boatloader in position 20b fw idn ( previously I had do it in europe fw v 20h )
2 . how do I uninstall cwm lgpwn.apk ( which does not support touch screen) while I did not find lgpwn.apk in my application list .

Yes you can unlock bootloader in p765 v20b, I too unlocked bootloader on that version and the dialer code never worked for me so try going in s/w upgrade mode, there it'll yell u if its locked or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to YashdSaraf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Adunk Thok
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks bro ... that's work

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app

Lgeob
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adunk Thok View Post
how do I uninstall cwm lgpwn.apk ( which does not support touch screen) while I did not find lgpwn.apk in my application list .
Removing recovery(lgpwn.apk):
Delete /system/bootstrap directory
Delete /system/bin/e2fck
Rename /system/bin/e2fck.bin to e2fck
Done!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lgeob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Adunk Thok
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
oke I will do it ....

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app