5,595,918 Members 31,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] htc one is not turning on....

Tip us?

karanchuck
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] htc one is not turning on....

guys...im new to this devoloping tools and mods, i own an at&t htc one which is unlocked for indian carriers, the phone was was working quite good but suddenly one day it it restarted and got stuck on the main boot screen where the htc logo appears, and it was stuck for an hour, i tried restarting it,but the buttons were not working, my friend who is a small time developer suggested me to press the power button and the vol down button to reset [LEFT]it,but it led me to a screen where it said the storage is encrypted and i should type a password to decrypt ,i clearly remember i did not enter any password for such a purpose.i got scared and i tried to reset it again and again it showed the same encrypted screen, then suddenly the phone turned on in airplane mode and nothing was comin g not even the settings,as i mentioned abt my friend who is a devoloper said he would reset the phone and he will flash it with some custom rom...i think the stock at&t version. but the bootloader was locked it was a tedious process to unlock the bootloader and recovery was nt there in d phone,he tried to load the recovery and flashed it, but it was saying as the usb is not mounted and e tried after some time and it turned on...but instantly it got stuck again at the logo screen, after that he tried to flash it many times..it was the same thing again, and it suddenly got turned off,its not being detected by the pc also... i read abt an article in here as when we expose the phones ambient sensor to bright light it turns on...i tried it nut it didnt work...nw wat shud i do guys...please help me!

xcrazydx
Old
Thanks Meter 2192

DONATE TO ME
Get a new phone and don't mess with it

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk