XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia TX 4.1.2 root easily??

Tip us?

nafay142
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Xperia TX 4.1.2 root easily??

Is there any way i can root my xperia TX that is android 4.1.2 easily.Without any long and complicated steps.Please no spam. Thanks. I'll click the thanks meter.

Sent from my Xperia TX using XDA developers app

gregbradley
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3319

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafay142 View Post
Is there any way i can root my xperia TX that is android 4.1.2 easily.Without any long and complicated steps.Please no spam. Thanks. I'll click the thanks meter.

2 threads..wow.

try this
http://bit.ly/K772PI

or even try reading the very first thread in the q&a section...post 2 has all the answers to your questions

If you are unsure, then read this.
If you are still unsure, watch this.

My contributions.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton

[X10] | [NEO] | [Xperia T/TX] |
[Xperia Z1]
You are free to share my work, but please provide the correct credits and a link to my original thread.
<<DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES>>

Follow me on twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pneumeno
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafay142 View Post

You may use DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v17_perf-event-exploit... it will only need you to run and select what phone you are using.. this works to me..
The Following User Says Thank You to pneumeno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]