Originally Posted by yogesh448 View Post
I am downloading this firmware
https://mega.co.nz/#!hIRmhRqL!MzFDqU...UwpEnVBv7FHWY8

i have this flashtool
flashtool-0.9.8.0-windows

will it work?
waiting for your reply.
yes, it will.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh448 View Post
I am downloading this firmware
https://mega.co.nz/#!hIRmhRqL!MzFDqU...UwpEnVBv7FHWY8

i have this flashtool
flashtool-0.9.8.0-windows

will it work?
waiting for your reply.
Btw, I personally would recommend you to download latest one. Since, it has initial suoport for Xperia M. But, older ones will work too.. Your choice.. You know what to do next.
Devices I Have-

Sony Xperia M [Nicki] - [GB/ICS/JB/KK][SS|DS][UB] Blazing Thunder Tweak, Very First Tweak For Xperia M
Samsung Galaxy Y - All 10 Projects Finished/Closed
|For Xperia M Users| Use This Link For Any Cm11/OT Discussions :: Cm11 And OT Discussion Thread
The Following User Says Thank You to kaustubh.rockstar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yogesh448
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaustubh.rockstar View Post
yes, it will.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Btw, I personally would recommend you to download latest one. Since, it has initial suoport for Xperia M. But, older ones will work too.. Your choice.. You know what to do next.
ok but with old one...process 0% ke upar jaa nahi raha hai..pata nahi kyun? how much it takes to process?
so unistall that and downloading latest one..hope it will work for me

haresh311999
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Yes it will work...

Sent from my GT-S5302 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added 23rd December 2013 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 22nd December 2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

As i also bricked my phone when i was playing with softkeyZ....so i will give detailed step tomorrow as soon as i unbrick my phone..i cannot give steps because i don't have a pc so just wait.....and i am limited on my broadband.....

haresh311999
Old
(Last edited by haresh311999; 24th December 2013 at 08:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by haresh311999 View Post
Yes it will work...

---------- Post added 23rd December 2013 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 22nd December 2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

As i also bricked my phone when i was playing with softkeyZ....so i will give detailed step tomorrow as soon as i unbrick my phone..i cannot give steps because i don't have a pc so just wait.....and i am limited on my broadband.....

first download flash tool and a stock rom desired as your device.....then extract the firmware you have downloaded and place it into the firmware folder in flashtool folder....then open......then connect usb to pc to connecting to phone holding down volume button then the led will turn green from red....open flash tool and click on the thunder icon in the top left corner and click on flash mode and click ok...then select the firmware and click on flash it will show that device disconnected but don't worry it will take 5-10 min after that it will show a dialog box to disconnect your phone don't cancel that disconnect your phone and again connect usb to phone holding down volume down......just wait and done.....after flashing is done just restart your phone manually........

Hit thanks if i helped you...

The Following User Says Thank You to haresh311999 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yogesh448
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
its working now..thanks for the help!!