Stock Froyo 2.2.1 Firmware

Tip us?

NM99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Stock Froyo 2.2.1 Firmware

Hello everyone.

I have been looking for the last two hours for working links to our GFit Froyo ROM. I just got as a Christmas Gift the Motorola Razr D1 (XT918) so I'm giving my dad the GFit, but I don't want to give it out rooted and all those things, I wanted to give it to him as it came when I got in May 2012.

My problem is, I found the rom all around the internet. Never with a working link. HotFile is down, Multiupload or something like that keeps giving me links to some download manager. The only 4shared link I found is always corrupted when I open in WinRAR (it weights 116MB, it says that at 4shared, so it ain't fault of my internet) and the only MediaFire link gives error... So I don't really know what to do... Could anyone help me out?

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this out, but does anyone have any working link or can provide me with the Froyo 2.2.1 ROM?

Thanks in advance.

TARUN SIDHARTH
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NM99 View Post
Hello everyone.

I have been looking for the last two hours for working links to our GFit Froyo ROM. I just got as a Christmas Gift the Motorola Razr D1 (XT918) so I'm giving my dad the GFit, but I don't want to give it out rooted and all those things, I wanted to give it to him as it came when I got in May 2012.

My problem is, I found the rom all around the internet. Never with a working link. HotFile is down, Multiupload or something like that keeps giving me links to some download manager. The only 4shared link I found is always corrupted when I open in WinRAR (it weights 116MB, it says that at 4shared, so it ain't fault of my internet) and the only MediaFire link gives error... So I don't really know what to do... Could anyone help me out?

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this out, but does anyone have any working link or can provide me with the Froyo 2.2.1 ROM?

Thanks in advance.
i found a stock gingerbread rom for you instead ... follow this link
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...58187178,d.aGc

hope i helped you out. if you still got a problem then post a reply here or pm me. im sure someone will be able to help you out here
cheers
Tarun

NM99
Old
(Last edited by NM99; 26th December 2013 at 10:03 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TARUN SIDHARTH View Post
i found a stock gingerbread rom for you instead ... follow this link
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...58187178,d.aGc

hope i helped you out. if you still got a problem then post a reply here or pm me. im sure someone will be able to help you out here
cheers
Tarun
Man, not really because if I install GB it will bootloop my GFit (as it did because I tried...), so it doesn't really help...

EDIT: actually, nevermind. I just made the official GT-S5670B work by wiping data and cache (I didn't try that yesterday.)

TARUN SIDHARTH
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NM99 View Post
Man, not really because if I install GB it will bootloop my GFit (as it did because I tried...), so it doesn't really help...

EDIT: actually, nevermind. I just made the official GT-S5670B work by wiping data and cache (I didn't try that yesterday.)
well thats great bro. but remember to make a nandroid backup this time. if you dont know how to search around xda and you'll find a thread or two on the same.
and just to mention for the sake of it_its really strange how installing a stock rom meant for the device will put it in bootloop. IT CAN'T !!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to TARUN SIDHARTH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Galaxy_Rohit
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Galaxy Fit Arabic Froyo 2.2.1
Hope this helps...!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Galaxy_Rohit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]