5,595,964 Members 31,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] WhatsApp last seen..

Tip us?
 
tony_stark_noob
Old
#1  
tony_stark_noob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 153
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Banglore
Default [Q] WhatsApp last seen..

Ok this maybe a silly question so tolerate the post.. ... One irritating thing about whatsapp is the last seen feature ( atleast in few cases )
I know there are a few apps which block this by blocking data access when u r in whatsapp....
Was looking @Logs in data folder and there was info about my last seen etc... There must be some code which enables whatsapp to access the time right ???
Is there any patch that can be installed to deny this?? ( no last seen feature) .....
Sent from my "Humble Y" using tapatalk
Press T H A N K S if i helped

Device - Galaxy Y (Why???)
Rom - New experience v10
Kernel - bieltv specific kernel
Twitter -@manutdDarknight
 
luqman98
Old
#2  
luqman98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 446
Posts: 3,234
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_stark_noob View Post
Ok this maybe a silly question so tolerate the post.. ... One irritating thing about whatsapp is the last seen feature ( atleast in few cases )
I know there are a few apps which block this by blocking data access when u r in whatsapp....
Was looking @Logs in data folder and there was info about my last seen etc... There must be some code which enables whatsapp to access the time right ???
Is there any patch that can be installed to deny this?? ( no last seen feature) .....
Sent from my "Humble Y" using tapatalk
Do you try Whatsapp+ ? (Don't find it in Play Store!)

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk
 
Love doesn't need any reason.

My blog
Broadcom released source code for BCM21553 devices!

Translate SD Maid to Malay!
 
Devices under me:
Sammy GT-S5300 (Mine): Stock XXLJ4+BlackReactor kernel
Sammy GT-S5310: Stock DXAMH2 4.1.2 rooted
Xperia E1 Dual D2105 (Mine): Stock unrooted
Find me in games:
Shadowgun: Deadzone: Add using "ubuntvswinlmn"
S4League: LoCkErMaNpRoMY
Mission Against Terror: Shyer
The Following User Says Thank You to luqman98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tony_stark_noob
Old
#3  
tony_stark_noob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 153
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Banglore
I had it before... But lost it while flashing.... I didn't know it could block last seen

Sent from my "Humble Y" using tapatalk
Press T H A N K S if i helped

Device - Galaxy Y (Why???)
Rom - New experience v10
Kernel - bieltv specific kernel
Twitter -@manutdDarknight
 
luqman98
Old
#4  
luqman98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 446
Posts: 3,234
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_stark_noob View Post
I had it before... But lost it while flashing.... I didn't know it could block last seen

Sent from my "Humble Y" using tapatalk
Try this....
https://m.app.box.com/view_shared/lxf9m0eq6m7pc4drvdqb

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk
 
Love doesn't need any reason.

My blog
Broadcom released source code for BCM21553 devices!

Translate SD Maid to Malay!
 
Devices under me:
Sammy GT-S5300 (Mine): Stock XXLJ4+BlackReactor kernel
Sammy GT-S5310: Stock DXAMH2 4.1.2 rooted
Xperia E1 Dual D2105 (Mine): Stock unrooted
Find me in games:
Shadowgun: Deadzone: Add using "ubuntvswinlmn"
S4League: LoCkErMaNpRoMY
Mission Against Terror: Shyer
 
tony_stark_noob
Old
#5  
tony_stark_noob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 153
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Banglore
Well this is a data blocking app too anyways will use whatsapp+

Sent from my "Humble Y" using tapatalk
Press T H A N K S if i helped

Device - Galaxy Y (Why???)
Rom - New experience v10
Kernel - bieltv specific kernel
Twitter -@manutdDarknight
 
BLACKSTAR
Old
#6  
BLACKSTAR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 314
Posts: 553
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_stark_noob View Post
Well this is a data blocking app too anyways will use whatsapp+

Sent from my "Humble Y" using tapatalk
Well use whatsapp plus D.
It will hide last seen as and when u wish

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda premium
 
luqman98
Old
#7  
luqman98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 446
Posts: 3,234
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Well, whatsapp+ has great theming support :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk
 
Love doesn't need any reason.

My blog
Broadcom released source code for BCM21553 devices!

Translate SD Maid to Malay!
 
Devices under me:
Sammy GT-S5300 (Mine): Stock XXLJ4+BlackReactor kernel
Sammy GT-S5310: Stock DXAMH2 4.1.2 rooted
Xperia E1 Dual D2105 (Mine): Stock unrooted
Find me in games:
Shadowgun: Deadzone: Add using "ubuntvswinlmn"
S4League: LoCkErMaNpRoMY
Mission Against Terror: Shyer
 
tony_stark_noob
Old
#8  
tony_stark_noob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 153
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Banglore
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKSTAR View Post
Well use whatsapp plus D.
It will hide last seen as and when u wish

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda premium
Only paid version :-\
:P
Press T H A N K S if i helped

Device - Galaxy Y (Why???)
Rom - New experience v10
Kernel - bieltv specific kernel
Twitter -@manutdDarknight

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...