5,599,033 Members 31,640 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SPH L720] "Device will reboot" popups up and then the phone reboot again and again..

Tip us?

tsuui
Old
(Last edited by tsuui; 25th December 2013 at 03:48 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [SPH L720] "Device will reboot" popups up and then the phone reboot again and again..

after the upgrading of some software called "sprint blablabla..." from official ROM (MK2 baseband) odin-ed phone, my phone reboot again and again....this will happend when the phone was just powered on.

I accidently (..or not ;( ...) entered and clicked the "install" button of that ...sprint ware, with the offical ROM just flashed in.
And I found that the BOOT LOGO becames two parts, the first one is SAMSUNG blue logo, then the SPRINT black logo with YELLOW backgrounded.

NO MATTER WHAT I re-flash, the MODERM(mk2 or mja), the ROM ( odin, mk2, mja, cwm flash...), re-partition with 16g PIT, the yellow logo wont gone and it keeps rebooting...

BUT, if i enable the phone into Airplane Mode, it'll stop rebooting next time the phone restarted, all will be ok, except that you can't call or 3g....

Anybody help me please ...; (

edit:
Well.. I've found another lucky guy who has met the same issues as i did : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2581364

tsuui
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I ve found a lot guys got the same "yellow screen" and "loop reboot" problems as me too, and i think i've found A WAY TO KILL THE REBOOT LOOP problems, here it goes:
1. pass through the initial settings of your new rom installed phone ASAP, if you can't get through that, don't worry about it, you will ;P, just do the "touch the next ..next..next" things as fast as you can.

2. When you can use the top bar, scroll it down, and turn on AIRPLANE MODE, if you did fast enough you wont be nodified to reboot anymore, and if not, just make sure the airplane mode was turned on, and the phone WILL NOT auto-reboot again after the reboot this time.

3. use re-explorer or any file manager app to remove "SprintDM.apk", "SprintSyncMLSvc.apk" and "Activation.apk" under 'system/app/'.

4. turn OFF the Airplane Mode, wait for 10s of seconds, no reboot ? then you can at least use the damn phone now lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuui View Post
after the upgrading of some software called "sprint blablabla..." from official ROM (MK2 baseband) odin-ed phone, my phone reboot again and again....this will happend when the phone was just powered on.

I accidently (..or not ;( ...) entered and clicked the "install" button of that ...sprint ware, with the offical ROM just flashed in.
And I found that the BOOT LOGO becames two parts, the first one is SAMSUNG blue logo, then the SPRINT black logo with YELLOW backgrounded.

NO MATTER WHAT I re-flash, the MODERM(mk2 or mja), the ROM ( odin, mk2, mja, cwm flash...), re-partition with 16g PIT, the yellow logo wont gone and it keeps rebooting...

BUT, if i enable the phone into Airplane Mode, it'll stop rebooting next time the phone restarted, all will be ok, except that you can't call or 3g....

Anybody help me please ...; (

edit:
Well.. I've found another lucky guy who has met the same issues as i did : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2581364