[Q] [HELP] Galaxy S4 Reboot stuck

Search This thread

Desi_boy

Jan 13, 2013
Hello, I am writing this thread because i do not know what i did wrong and i may have bricked it.
First i downloaded odin, then the root from here.
I then transferred the root to my phone.
After that i downloaded cwm touch and installed it to my phone using odin.
I then unzipped the root and rebooted my phone
When i reboot it, i get a kernel is not seadroid enforcing and set warranty bit: kernel
I coudnt get past the 4g lite after the logo.
I downloaded the stock and tried to reboot it through odin and the same message appears everytime.

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
Hello, I am writing this thread because i do not know what i did wrong and i may have bricked it.
First i downloaded odin, then the root from here.
I then transferred the root to my phone.
After that i downloaded cwm touch and installed it to my phone using odin.
I then unzipped the root and rebooted my phone
When i reboot it, i get a kernel is not seadroid enforcing and set warranty bit: kernel
I coudnt get past the 4g lite after the logo.
I downloaded the stock and tried to reboot it through odin and the same message appears everytime.

need more info...what base is your phone for starters?

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
Let's take bets...
Mj7... Mk2???
Definitely need that sticky up so people don't keep doing this

Verizon Galaxy S4
Safestrap 3.7
HYPERDRIVE 11

I don't want to go off on these guys that jump first without looking but when you start modding your phone you best spend alot of time to research wtf you are doing. This situation has been beaten to death with enough warnings and suggestions. Just 30 min of looking at a couple dozen threads would indicate what you can and cant do if you are ME7 or MK2 base.........vs the hours its going to take you to unbrick your phone

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

The only way a sticky works is if people read it. I don't see a whole lot of that going on.

Sent from my NCC 1701 Using Tapatalk 4

this is the majority cause of almost all issues we see being asked about. Literally, I spent a solid month reading these Verizon S4 forums before I did anything to my S4 and I had 2 1/2 years of modding my Tbolt under my belt. It seems to me some of these people read one thread and pow, they try rooting and try installing a recovery with even understanding the basics of what they are doing.

I want to help them, good grief they need to start helping themselves some too. I spend considerable time to put together how to go from ME7 to MJ7, load saferoot, safestrap, odin the wipe image and install hyperdive and new people still aren't looking for it. Search does work.

Then they get themselves into these messes

Reactions: riker147

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
I don't want to go off on these guys that jump first without looking but when you start modding your phone you best spend alot of time to research wtf you are doing. This situation has been beaten to death with enough warnings and suggestions. Just 30 min of looking at a couple dozen threads would indicate what you can and cant do if you are ME7 or MK2 base.........vs the hours its going to take you to unbrick your phone

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

this is the majority cause of almost all issues we see being asked about. Literally, I spent a solid month reading these Verizon S4 forums before I did anything to my S4 and I had 2 1/2 years of modding my Tbolt under my belt. It seems to me some of these people read one thread and pow, they try rooting and try installing a recovery with even understanding the basics of what they are doing.

I want to help them, good grief they need to start helping themselves some too. I spend considerable time to put together how to go from ME7 to MJ7, load saferoot, safestrap, odin the wipe image and install hyperdive and new people still aren't looking for it. Search does work.

And it was people like you that helped me out with guides like that, which is an awesome guide btw. I think people do hey over whelmed sometimes looking things up on here and figure creating a thread on the General section asking about CWM on their mj7 S4 s is the easy way out.
People just need to slow down and read. Don't be in a hurry.

Verizon Galaxy S4
Safestrap 3.7
HYPERDRIVE 11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Let's take bets...
    Mj7... Mk2???

Verizon Galaxy S4
    Safestrap 3.7
    HYPERDRIVE 11

The only way a sticky works is if people read it. I don't see a whole lot of that going on.

And it was people like you that helped me out with guides like that, which is an awesome guide btw. I think people do hey over whelmed sometimes looking things up on here and figure creating a thread on the General section asking about CWM on their mj7 S4 s is the easy way out.
    People just need to slow down and read. Don't be in a hurry.

Verizon Galaxy S4
    Safestrap 3.7
    HYPERDRIVE 11
    need more info...what base is your phone for starters?

Let's take bets...
    Mj7... Mk2???

Verizon Galaxy S4
    Safestrap 3.7
    HYPERDRIVE 11
    Let's take bets...
    Mj7... Mk2???

Verizon Galaxy S4
    Safestrap 3.7
    HYPERDRIVE 11