5,594,386 Members 35,856 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST] HTC CAR app with google play music support)

Tip us?

nuts77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default [REQUEST] HTC CAR app with google play music support)

Hi everyone,

I have a request if any developer is willing to do it (I would try if only i was skilled enough...)

I am using the HTC car app a LOT, used to have carhome but I find the native HTC app home much more responsive and intuitive...
Plus I love sense Thing is, I noticed the music widget only works with the HTC music app.
I would like to be able to listen to my online music collection with google play music, and be able to control the player with the widget on the Car app home... Would it be possible? Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks!

[HTC One (S-OFF Revone)] [HBOOT 1.56.0000] [ARHD 61.1 / Android 4.4 / Sense 6.0 / TWRP 2.6.3.3]

Ardmanz
Old
Thanks Meter 27
This would be great!

Helmut_TuT_GuT
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Also interested, and very interesting would be a mirrorlink support for htc CAR App!

nuts77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmut_TuT_GuT View Post
Also interested, and very interesting would be a mirrorlink support for htc CAR App!
I found a couple of posts or articles on the internet about people who would like this feature (apparently it was possible on sense 4) but nothing specific on how to achieve this on sense 5. Any help or advice if I throw myself in this quest?

[HTC One (S-OFF Revone)] [HBOOT 1.56.0000] [ARHD 61.1 / Android 4.4 / Sense 6.0 / TWRP 2.6.3.3]

nuts77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Just a little up 😊

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app