5,603,981 Members 45,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recommended ROMs for Verizon LG G2?

Tip us?

TopWargamer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Recommended ROMs for Verizon LG G2?

I've been using CM10.2 the last few days, and it's great, I love it, but whenever I go to play a game or something like that, it'll restart, which is really annoying. So now I'm looking for another ROM to flash. What ROMs do you recommend for the Verizon LG G2?

ShyamSasi
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1665

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopWargamer View Post
I've been using CM10.2 the last few days, and it's great, I love it, but whenever I go to play a game or something like that, it'll restart, which is really annoying. So now I'm looking for another ROM to flash. What ROMs do you recommend for the Verizon LG G2?
I'm not a Verizon user but IMO ROM's is subjective. The best way is to test each ROM and stick to the one which suits best.

Dri94
Old
Thanks Meter 544

DONATE TO ME
Malludus

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Teddyjo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Pretty much all AOSP roms will have random reboots at this point. I'm currently running CM 11 nightlies and have maybe 1 reboot/SOD a day which is pretty managable. If you want a mostly bug free experience you'll have to stick to an LG based Rom for the time being.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 21410
OP unfortunately this type of subject is difficult to address, with so many variables involved from one User to another, with apps/usage and just because we have the same make/model device we will not have the same outcome regarding the use of the same ROM. So best bet is just try and test to see what works for you, and due to the conflict of possible trolling this thread will be closed.

Thread Closed and Thanks.

Control Operator 1: Do you require backup? Judge Dredd: No.

You require Assistance, just @ or send it, to my Inbox.
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe