XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Miracast/Wifi Display

Tip us?

briant97
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Miracast/Wifi Display

Has anybody been able to get wifi display or miracast working on the note 10.1. I get error message using Minix X7. Says HDCP not supported. This is sad that sammy is trying to make you use allshare cast enabled devices. Anybody know a way around?

trevor7428
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by briant97 View Post
Has anybody been able to get wifi display or miracast working on the note 10.1. I get error message using Minix X7. Says HDCP not supported. This is sad that sammy is trying to make you use allshare cast enabled devices. Anybody know a way around?
If I remember correcttly, Sammy disabled that feature. The only work around would be to flash a miracast supported rom that's none touchwiz

briant97
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
another question is what wireless standard is required for this to work correctly b/g/n or ac??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

trevor7428
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by briant97 View Post
If I remember correcttly, Sammy disabled that feature. The only work around would be to flash a miracast supported rom that's none touchwiz