XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Goodbye HTC one....

Tip us?

kennypow3rs
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 701
Thumbs up Goodbye HTC one....

Not that anyone would care lol, but my HTC one is gone. It had a good run for about 6 months and I let that beautiful broad go for $350 cash yesterday. I don't think it was a loss considering I got it free through AT&T *business line* but I will definitely miss it. It was one of THE sexiest phones ive ever seen or touched. It could have been THE perfect phone if it wasn't for the camera, other than that kudos to HTC for a spectacular job engineering such a beast of a phone. I must move on though. I'm not leaving android all together i still have a nexus 7 and a kindle fire HD hanging around the house.

Here's my last question or post around the One's forum, a line has an upgrade and im considering either a note 3 or nokia lumia 1520/1020. I really want the 1520 and i could care less how big that sucker is. The phones will be reasonable since im stealing another of my lines upgrade, which phone would you get? The 4th option would be just pay 399 and get a unlocked N5 from google and save the upgrade. Thoughts?

Random list of devices ive owned the last few years:
G1
G2
My touch 3G
My touch 4G
Sensation 4G
Hero
Galaxy S2
Galaxy S3
HD2
EVO 4G
EVO 3D
Nexus One
Nexus S
Galaxy Nexus
HTC Desire
One X
Kindle Fire HD
Nexus 7
Inspire 4G
Note 1
HTC Flyer
HTC One
?
HTC One M7
HTC One M8
Moto G

Ghost
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / Themer
Thanks Meter 3040
Thread closed,

Goodbye threads are not allowed. These are classed as OT threads.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe