5,600,182 Members 39,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Banned access privacy data notification

Tip us?
HUAWEIAscendP6 Old
(Last edited by HUAWEIAscendP6; 27th December 2013 at 04:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter
Default Banned access privacy data notification

How to stop this notification to appear,every time I open some application. Ok, I allow some permissions,but not all,why this annoying notification always appears ?

HUAWEIAscendP6

warea
Old
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUAWEIAscendP6 View Post
How to stop this notification to appear,every time I open some application. Ok, I allow some permissions,but not all,why this annoying notification always appears ?

HUAWEIAscendP6
For me It appears only when accessing the app i blocked permissions. I know its annoying still and i think in EMUI2.0 they would provide option to turn that reminder off.

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 (EMUI2.3+KitKat)
HUAWEIAscendP6 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea View Post
For me It appears only when accessing the app i blocked permissions. I know its annoying still and i think in EMUI2.0 they would provide option to turn that reminder off.
Yes, the apps with some permissions blocked. But maybe I do not want some apps to acces my location, for example. Let's say it's the only permission blocked on that app, and still for this one permission that reminder appears. Thanks for your reply but I think it is a useless reminder, ok maybe remind once or twice but not always, or like you said, an option to disable it.

warea
Old
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUAWEIAscendP6 View Post
Yes, the apps with some permissions blocked. But maybe I do not want some apps to acces my location, for example. Let's say it's the only permission blocked on that app, and still for this one permission that reminder appears. Thanks for your reply but I think it is a useless reminder, ok maybe remind once or twice but not always, or like you said, an option to disable it.
I know. On the feedback survey i mentioned this and i think they listened. From the screenshots of emui2.0 i see that they put a tab option where remind is just optional. So gotta wait for that, or port it from the rom of Honor 3c

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 (EMUI2.3+KitKat)
HUAWEIAscendP6 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea View Post
I know. On the feedback survey i mentioned this and i think they listened. From the screenshots of emui2.0 i see that they put a tab option where remind is just optional. So gotta wait for that, or port it from the rom of Honor 3c
Great. Better wait