5,594,151 Members 46,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best mod to increase volume in bluetooth devices

Tip us?
 
drazicmario
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2009
Default Best mod to increase volume in bluetooth devices

Hy everybody i am looking for the best mod to increase volume of my gs4 I9505. Particularly i am interested to increase the power of audio in bluetooth devices like headsets and wireless speakers. Could you please help me . Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
whitesides
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 98
Join Date: Dec 2013
Is there a mod like that exist ?
 
drazicmario
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2009
I don't know if someone is interested in making this mod. I suppose it's possible to modify system settings but I don't know how to do.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
MajorAly
Old
#4  
MajorAly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 184
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jeddah
Use a kernel that enables S Tweaks.

Use S Tweaks then to amplify the volume on your desired output

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
ROM: Stock 4.3 MK3 | Kernel: Perseus Alpha | Recovery: CWM

Laying the legend to rest: Samsung Galaxy SII
The Following User Says Thank You to MajorAly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Repulsa
Old
#5  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1443
Posts: 1,614
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drazicmario View Post
Hy everybody i am looking for the best mod to increase volume of my gs4 I9505. Particularly i am interested to increase the power of audio in bluetooth devices like headsets and wireless speakers. Could you please help me . Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

hello mate , try this http://d-h.st/0AS flash it via recovery have a nice day.
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.



If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
drazicmario
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
hello mate , try this http://d-h.st/0AS flash it via recovery have a nice day.
Thanks a lot I tried this mod in omega v.18 ML1 but unfortunately I didn't find an improvement of volume power in bluetooth speakers and headset. Thanks anyway.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
Repulsa
Old
#7  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1443
Posts: 1,614
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drazicmario View Post
Thanks a lot I tried this mod in omega v.18 ML1 but unfortunately I didn't find an improvement of volume power in bluetooth speakers and headset. Thanks anyway.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
How about this http://www.mediafire.com/download/si...d_MODERATE.zip have a nice day.
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.



If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
 
drazicmario
Old
(Last edited by drazicmario; 28th December 2013 at 08:09 AM.)
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2009
Yes this is a good mod I already have this mod in my device. But my impression is that it increases volume of wired headphones and speakers but doesn't have any effect in bluetooth devices. Maybe what I'm looking for really still doesn't exist. Thanks again anyway.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Google ATAP Reveals Project Ara Developer Kits and 100K Prize Challenge

Today Paul Eremenko from Google’s Advanced Technology and … more

Configure Your System Settings on a Per-App Basis

Do you ever like to make sure that certain device settings are enabled prior to entering a … more

How to Hack An Android App (Don’t Try This at Home) – XDA Developer TV

Listen, don’t cheat in your games. So don’t … more

Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Now Available!

About two weeks ago at the BUILD conference in San Francisco, Microsoft unveiled Windows … more