Post Boot - ,,Recipe Failure"

I have Motorola Droid Razr XT910 and by RSD I did an update from ICS 4.0.4. to JB 4.1.2. and I decided I want to go back to GB 2.3.5. or 2.3.6. because of the battery life, what is now on JB really short, but I failed of course, so I'm stuck in AP Fastboot mode every time I want to turn my phone on, It will show me this:

Code:
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Recipe Failure) 
0A.77
eMMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0
And phone is stuck in it, so I need to turn it off, and then power button + vol up + vol down and go through the normal powerup. I have tried another JellyBeans but the problem is in bootloader. I saw here on xda one post telling me I have to flash the radio - I did that about 100 times and I failed... I flashed radio (empty radio) and then in recovery did a wipe data and cache - when i go to recovery after flashing radio, phone will start loading something, maybe the radio, BUT! When it's done, phone will again show me recipe failure...I think I need to unlock bootloader to do a full wipe data and everything, and again start from over. I saw about milion posts here about this problem but with no result... Someone please help me