XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera

Tip us?

frater
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Default Camera

I don't often use the camera, but now I did and it really confuses me.
I came from an SIII, which has a 8 Mpixel camera as well, and I'm sure it was way better than this one.

I know Samsung compensated the so-called waterproof with a lesser camera, but there's no excuse for a worse camera.

I'm posting here because I haven't seen similar complaints about the camera and maybe it's just mine.
I'm running a stock ROM which I rooted and I used titanium to freeze some Samsung stuff. I'm a quite satisfied user although I would really like to run KitKat (what my previous SIII has running).

Any thoughts?

Cheers
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
I9295XXUAMF5
3.4.0-cyanogenmod Feb 16 2014
Spegelius Google Edition for SGS4A (int'l) v0.7

LG G2
Mahdi-Rom 2.4 Feb 16 2014

NickOlsen8390
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by frater View Post
I don't often use the camera, but now I did and it really confuses me.
I came from an SIII, which has a 8 Mpixel camera as well, and I'm sure it was way better than this one.

I know Samsung compensated the so-called waterproof with a lesser camera, but there's no excuse for a worse camera.

I'm posting here because I haven't seen similar complaints about the camera and maybe it's just mine.
I'm running a stock ROM which I rooted and I used titanium to freeze some Samsung stuff. I'm a quite satisfied user although I would really like to run KitKat (what my previous SIII has running).

Any thoughts?

Cheers
I've got the I537 ATT us model and I never have any issues with the camera. I too had the S3 before this phone. And it seems to work just as good if not slightly better than my S3 did.. In terms of image quality. I never have any freezing or things like that. I'm running the stock rom, un-rooted.