Kernel Request

Tip us?

BlueChris
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
Default Kernel Request

Hi there, I tested as many kernels as I can found but still I miss crucial things for me and haven't found yet something, btw all kernels seem same to me with little differences so has anyone saw a kernel that supports

1. Cifs
2. Openvpn
3. Uv ability to anything in the device? Like gpu?
4. Dual Rom (not crucial)

Damn I miss my s2/s3 days, maybe it's too early for N3 but all developers fell in the trap of benchmark and race to raise the mhz which is useless to most of people but banana appealing. If anyone spotted any kernel with extra features pls share it with me I can even beta test if needed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1280
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueChris View Post
Hi there, I tested as many kernels as I can found but still I miss crucial things for me and haven't found yet something, btw all kernels seem same to me with little differences so has anyone saw a kernel that supports

1. Cifs
2. Openvpn
3. Uv ability to anything in the device? Like gpu?
4. Dual Rom (not crucial)

Damn I miss my s2/s3 days, maybe it's too early for N3 but all developers fell in the trap of benchmark and race to raise the mhz which is useless to most of people but banana appealing. If anyone spotted any kernel with extra features pls share it with me I can even beta test if needed.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2484840 have a look at this one dont know if it has all the things you want
if i helped hit the Thanks Button

BlueChris
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
Thx m8 but it's same as all the others, so far best is civz as matter stability and battery