azpatterson3
Old
Thanks Meter 120

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dparrothead1 View Post
Any further suggestions on this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app
We have tried three different builds of safestrap... still not working but think hascode is still working on it.
As far as the forum for our phones, I posted on the request thread that I thought it was an unmonitored blackhole and that they should respond, even if its "no".

Gear 2 Neo Apps Please.
The Following User Says Thank You to azpatterson3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dparrothead1
Old
Thanks Meter 1289
Quote:
Originally Posted by azpatterson3 View Post
We have tried three different builds of safestrap... still not working but think hascode is still working on it.
As far as the forum for our phones, I posted on the request thread that I thought it was an unmonitored blackhole and that they should respond, even if its "no".

I'm not as worried about a forum as getting around this stupid bootloader. I feel like silesh's roms would work on our device as it's been reported to work on the i527m.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

If there's anyway I can help test something, don't hesitate to hit me up....I don't really know a whole lot but I have tested for Jamie, BlownFuze and Kevin @ nexlicious roms and John @ manelscout4life.

Sent from my rooted i527.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dparrothead1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

azpatterson3
Old
Thanks Meter 120

DONATE TO ME
If you pm Hashcode and let him know you are a willing tester for Safestrap AT&T Galaxy Mega, I imagine he would include you in links to future builds. I haven't heard from him in a couple of days. I imagine he is enjoying the holiday with his family, as he should.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using xda app-developers app
Gear 2 Neo Apps Please.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azpatterson3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]