5,599,677 Members 46,210 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM11 (XT912) Official Nightly - How to enable HDMI?

Tip us?

SpeeDj
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] CM11 (XT912) Official Nightly - How to enable HDMI?

Hi, long time lurker not a big poster. I truly enjoy the wealth of information I find here on XDA. Anyway, to the crux of my issue, I'm running the CM11 nightly on my XT912 (love it, great work) but I cannot seem to get the HDMI out to work. Has anyone figured out a way to get the HDMI output to function properly? I use this feature a ton with my Pioneer Appradio and honestly it's the one thing holding me back from flashing this ROM on my GF's XT912 as this is functionality that she cannot be without. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

SpeeDj

SpeeDj
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

SpeeDj

welder73
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeeDj View Post
Hi, long time lurker not a big poster. I truly enjoy the wealth of information I find here on XDA. Anyway, to the crux of my issue, I'm running the CM11 nightly on my XT912 (love it, great work) but I cannot seem to get the HDMI out to work. Has anyone figured out a way to get the HDMI output to function properly? I use this feature a ton with my Pioneer Appradio and honestly it's the one thing holding me back from flashing this ROM on my GF's XT912 as this is functionality that she cannot be without. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

SpeeDj
HDMI and full HD recording doesn't work on custom roms based on 4.2,4.3 or 4.4,that's a well known problem.

Sent from my Razr XT910
System 1- ArtMod CN 404-430 4.1.2 v1.6
System 2- 11-3 Liquidsmooth 3.0 OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL

Sorry for my english

JB stock center clock,circle battery,more reboot options... (Update)

DumbleCore
Old
Thanks Meter 405

DONATE TO ME
It's bcoz of motos closed source politic, drivers have to build blind from scratch and this isn't that easy

Tapped from my RazR
Motorola, my dear, I don't give a damn!