XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can anyone help?

Tip us?

dibdin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default Can anyone help?

All my songs that I purchased from the playstore have disappeared when I go to the play music app. Can anyone tell me how I can get my songs back, as I can't seem to find a way of getting them back on my device. Surely I won't have to pay again for every track I purchased??

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Proud owner of the htc One in black.

Guich
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2933

DONATE TO ME
Are you logged with your account?
If you try to search one of these you have to re-buy it?

osmosizzz
Old
Thanks Meter 201
log onto the computer and get to music.google.com and see if they are there. If they are not, then they are gone.
Rocking the HTC ONE M7

dibdin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich View Post
Are you logged searched with your account?
If you try to search one of these you have, ave to re-buy it?
Yes I am logged into my account. I searched at least a couple of songs that I had originally purchased and it shows that they were purchased.

dibdin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmosizzz View Post
log onto the computer and it I aet to music.google.com and see I'll my hey are there. If they are not, then they are gone.
Don't have access to a computer till tommorrow. So if I am somehow unable to download all my songs how can I get back them back on my phone without having to pay for each and every one of them?

osmosizzz
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibdin View Post
Don't have access to a computer till tommorrow. So if I am somehow unable to download all my songs how can I get back them back on my phone without having to pay for each and every one of them?
If there is not way you can get them, unfortunately you may have to download them again. Ir maybe you can contact Google and they will be able to work with you on that one and see a log or something for the purchase but if they can't, you will have to go ahead and buy them again. Usually when I download things from the play music store, I download them to my cómo after just incase anything happens and then re-upload them into the songs I have on Google play

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Rocking the HTC ONE M7

dibdin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
sizzz;48737461]Itheere is not way you can get ely you may have to download them again. Ir maybe you can contact Google and they will be able to work with you on that one and see a log or something for the the chase but if they can't, you will have to go ahead and buy tMany thanks again. Usually when I download things from the play music store, I download them to my cómo after just incase anything happens and then re-upload them into the songs I have on Google play

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

The thing is as they show as purchased already I am unable to download them onto my phone. I was thinking of calling Google to see if theyccan help me out with this issue I am having. Does anyone have the phone in the UK in relation to app issues that I am having?

Many thanks again

dibdin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Anyone?