Default [Q] HTC One bricked? Won't turn on, no lights, no hboot

Hey all, I have a T-Mobile HTC One (US) that is fully stock and untouched that will not turn on nor go into the HBOOT screen. I've had to do the Power+VolumeDown boot process a few times before and it has worked but no such luck this time. It was working perfectly fine yesterday, had about an 85% charge, I saw my notification light blinking and went to activate the screen via the power button and it didn't come on. Notification continued flashing. I attempted the Power+VolumeDown and the home and back screens flashed too, but no matter what, the screen never came back. Eventually all flashing stopped and it never returned.

Plugging it into an outlet does nothing; the power light never comes on. Holding it under a light and Power+VolumeDown or just Power does nothing. When I plug it into a Windows PC via USB, it'll eventually show as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM3). I tried the RUU installer in Windows but it never detected the phone (USB error 170). I'm on an Ubuntu 12.04 Live USB right now and it shows up as Bus 003 Device 087: ID 05c6:9008 Qualcomm, Inc. Gobi Wireless Modem (QDL mode) but when I attempt to use brickdetect.sh from here, it doesn't detect anything. I can't find any other solutions.

Am I S.O.L.?