XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Android Spy / Monitoring App

Tip us?

RapidMod
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Android Spy / Monitoring App

Sorry if the question has already been asked and or answered but I have been looking and maybe I just don't know what to search for.

I have Verizons Samsung S3
SCH-I535
Android: 4.1.2

I am looking for an app (paid or free) I can install on my device that has the ability to track via gps, and either turn on or off the microphone with the ability to take pictures via camera OR use the video camera (with sound of course)

Thank You for any responses

TexasRebel
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Try any one of the popular security apps currently out...such as... Lookout, Avast, Norton, NQ, AVG, not sure but MAYBE McAfee, Avira, Webroot, B-Secure Tracker, QuickHeal Mobile Security, Vipre, TrackMyDroid, GPS Tracking Pro, GRIP Security, CMC, Symantec, 12Track..... Again that is just a FEW of whats available lol....and so ya know EVERY SINGLE one of these tracking/security apps can be found in the Google Play Store... I hope that this helped ya put in someway bubba...take care
UnLocked/Rooted MoPho
Android v4.0.4 ICE CREAM SANDWICH
[SBF] yay 4 juggs' 2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM Build
[ROM] CM9 by jokersax11 and the Photon Dev Team Badasses Beta v0.4.5.1 w/ GApps v11 and Joker GApps v10 Inverted
[Recovery] romracer's Blue 5.0.2.7-photon3 CWM-Based

The Following User Says Thank You to TexasRebel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RapidMod
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks

I went with mspy.com pro plan. will let you know how it works