XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help

Tip us?

amy_lifesgood
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help

I tried to do the easy installation of android onto my moms HP touchpad I got her for Christmas...and he desktop is old and worked all the way until I had to open command window in palm folder...couldn't get it to work...and I already did the power button+vol up...and now the USB symbol is stuck on the HP...it wouldn't let me unplug cuz palm bootie was being read by a program...I had to stop w the install. I unplugged it anyway...now the HP has the symbol stuck on it....can't shut off or anything....help!!!!

amy_lifesgood
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_lifesgood View Post
I tried to do the easy installation of android onto my moms HP touchpad I got her for Christmas...and he desktop is old and worked all the way until I had to open command window in palm folder...couldn't get it to work...and I already did the power button+vol up...and now the USB symbol is stuck on the HP...it wouldn't let me unplug cuz palm bootie was being read by a program...I had to stop w the install. I unplugged it anyway...now the HP has the symbol stuck on it....can't shut off or anything....help!!!!
GOT IT.for those who cannot figure out how to get the symbol of your computer you hold the power button and hit the home button 15 times wallah its fixed